Electronics & Programming

develissimo

Open Source electronics development and programming

• You are not logged in.
  • Root
  • » MSPGCC
  • » [Mspgcc-users] How do you run the Texas Instruments sample code that is... [RSS Feed]

#1 Nov. 3, 2005 15:59:51

Mike R.
Profile   Send e-mail  

[Mspgcc-users] How do you run the Texas Instruments sample code that is...

written to compile on IAR compiler with their defined pinouts without
changing the source. Is there a header file someone has that redefines the
pinouts?

#2 Nov. 5, 2005 14:18:02

Steve U.
Profile   Send e-mail  

[Mspgcc-users] How do you run the Texas Instruments sample code that is...

Mike Reynolds wrote:written to compile on IAR compiler with their defined pinouts without
changing the source. Is there a header file someone has that redefines the
pinouts?There are a number of changes required to build the TI examples with adifferent compiler. TI only provide source for IAR and CCE. You need tochange things like interrupt definitions for mspgcc, Quadravox, Rowley,or even for older versions of IAR.TI have changed their examples a lot. However, I took all the examplesfrom a couple of years ago, adapted them to work the mspgcc, and putthem in our CVS. Those are the easiest things to start with. If you findany issues with them, please report them. I have had no feedback since Igenerated those files, and I'm sure there must be a few typos amongst somany changes.Regards,
Steve

• Root
  • » MSPGCC
  • » [Mspgcc-users] How do you run the Texas Instruments sample code that is... [RSS Feed]

Board footer

Moderator control

Enjoy the 18th of November
PoweredBy

The Forums are managed by develissimo stuff members, if you find any issues or misplaced content please help us to fix it. Thank you! Tell us via Contact Options
Leave a Message
Welcome to Develissimo Live Support