Electronics & Programming

develissimo

Open Source electronics development and programming

• You are not logged in.

#1 Aug. 13, 2012 23:57:34

ge6a_kj
Profile   Send e-mail  

Optocouplers in Kicad

Hi all! First, excuse me if something is not ok, but this is my first topic. And now the issue: I want to use these elements MOC3023m and H11AA1 in Kicad, but I can`t find them. So if somebody know how to solve this issue please tell me - optol-ibrary or another way. Thank you in advance!

#2 Aug. 14, 2012 08:35:20

valerii
Profile   Send e-mail  

Optocouplers in Kicad

ge6a_kj
Hi all! First, excuse me if something is not ok, but this is my first topic. And now the issue: I want to use these elements MOC3023m and H11AA1 in Kicad, but I can`t find them. So if somebody know how to solve this issue please tell me - optol-ibrary or another way. Thank you in advance!

Dear ge6a_kj,

if you can't find specific parts in the libraries maybe right now no one has created this unit until today.
To search for parts in the library of schematic symbols use libbrowse.
and search on the internet.

Use Piere Launey search engine to search KiCad library online:
Search for component in the kicad's library online [per.launay.free.fr]

MOC3023m -> found at Piere Launey online KiCad component search/hope this will match your needs!
H11AA1 -> not found - try further on the internet or create the part on your own.

After you have created a new component, please make it available to the public.

Check out KiCad FAQs -> useful tips can be found.

Stay tuned,
val

Board footer

Moderator control

Enjoy the 30th of September
PoweredBy

The Forums are managed by develissimo stuff members, if you find any issues or misplaced content please help us to fix it. Thank you! Tell us via Contact Options
Leave a Message
Welcome to Develissimo Live Support