• You are not logged in.
  • Root
  • » MSPGCC
  • » [Mspgcc-users] NSIS Error from MSP430-updater.nsi [RSS Feed]

#1 March 10, 2008 16:37:29

Larry Y.
Profile   Send e-mail  

[Mspgcc-users] NSIS Error from MSP430-updater.nsi

Trying to compile a standalone executable boot-strap loader for MSP430using NSIS 2.35 on Chris Liechti's bsl-updater.nsi script, I get thiserror message at the end of the process:Processed 1 file, writing output:
Adding plug-ins initializing function... Done!
Error: resolving leave-page function ": Options" in install pagesNote: uninstall functions must begin with "un.", and install functionsmust notError - aborting creation processThe script is one I used three years ago with an earlier version ofNSIS. I don't have any uninstall functions in my script, with "un." orany other names. Could someone more knowledgeable about nsi scriptcompilation give me ideas of what to look for? Thanks.

#2 March 11, 2008 02:17:13

Larry Y.
Profile   Send e-mail  

[Mspgcc-users] NSIS Error from MSP430-updater.nsi

Trying to compile a standalone executable boot-strap loader for MSP430using NSIS 2.35 on Chris Liechti's bsl-updater.nsi script, I get thiserror message at the end of the process:Processed 1 file, writing output:
Adding plug-ins initializing function... Done!
Error: resolving leave-page function ": Options" in install pagesNote: uninstall functions must begin with "un.", and install functionsmust notError - aborting creation processThe script is one I used three years ago with an earlier version ofNSIS.The problem occurred in this line of bsl-updater.nsi:

Page custom SetCustom ": Options" ; Error: resolving leave-page function ...

which apparently treated ": Options" as the name of the function. This syntax
was
accepted by an earlier version of makensis.exe (circa 2004) and is not
described well
in the NSIS documentation. Either of the following works:

Page custom SetCustom LeaveCustom ": Options" ; add null LeaveCustom function
Page custom SetCustom ; do not specify title text

• Root
  • » MSPGCC
  • » [Mspgcc-users] NSIS Error from MSP430-updater.nsi [RSS Feed]

Board footer

Moderator control

Enjoy the 16th of December
PoweredBy

The Forums are managed by develissimo stuff members, if you find any issues or misplaced content please help us to fix it. Thank you! Tell us via Contact Options
Leave a Message
Welcome to Develissimo Live Support