Open Source electronics development and programming

• You are not logged in.
  • Root
  • » AVR-GCC
  • » [avr-gcc-list] HID keyboard that sends 'p'? [RSS Feed]

#1 Oct. 28, 2005 06:13:37

ken o.
Profile   Send e-mail  

[avr-gcc-list] HID keyboard that sends 'p'?

Hello, I'm sorry if this is the incorrect place to ask.  But I have a question aboutAT43DK355.  I am writing a 'hello world' test program to learn how to operate theAT43USB355E.  Basically, I used the USB Wizard to create an HID keyboard,and all I want the keyboard to do is send 'p' continuously. I have been looking for some sort of command to put the 'p' in the IN buffer of endpoint1,and based upon page 4-4 of the manual, I wrote App_ProcessEP1 in ausbendp.c as follows: void App_ProcessEP1(void)  // Interrupt IN Endpoint{ *FDR1 = 'p'; *FCAR1 = TX_PACKET_READY | TX_COMPLETE_ACK;} Nothing happens after I compile and write to SEEPROM...   I also put these twolines in the for(; ;) loop in appmain.c, and nothing happened either.    Can someonepoint me to the proper routines to use? Thank you.KenYahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click._______________________________________________
AVR-GCC-list mailing list
AVR-GCC-list@nongnu.orghttp://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/avr-gcc-list

• Root
  • » AVR-GCC
  • » [avr-gcc-list] HID keyboard that sends 'p'? [RSS Feed]

Board footer

Moderator control

Enjoy the 18th of November
PoweredBy

The Forums are managed by develissimo stuff members, if you find any issues or misplaced content please help us to fix it. Thank you! Tell us via Contact Options
Leave a Message
Welcome to Develissimo Live Support