Electronics & Programming

develissimo

Open Source electronics development and programming

  • You are not logged in.
  • Root
  • » PHP
  • » [PHP-DEV] seg fault in zend_hash (with bt) [RSS Feed]

#1 March 30, 2005 01:10:06

Nick L.
Registered: 2009-11-02
Reputation: +  0  -
Profile   Send e-mail  

[PHP-DEV] seg fault in zend_hash (with bt)


Sorry here is the BT from GDB(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/sapi/cli/php

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.zend_hash_merge_ex (target=0x82ecb30, source=0x98,
pCopyConstructor=0x81d63a0 <zval_add_ref>, size=4,
pMergeSource=0x81c8510 <do_inherit_constant_check>,pParam=0x0) at
/home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/Zend/zend_hash.c:818818 p = source->pListHead;(gdb) bt#0 zend_hash_merge_ex (target=0x82ecb30, source=0x98,
pCopyConstructor=0x81d63a0 <zval_add_ref>, size=4,pMergeSource=0x81c8510 <do_inherit_constant_check>, pParam=0x0) at
/home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/Zend/zend_hash.c:818#1 0x081c85c9 in zend_do_implement_interface (ce=0x82eca98, iface=0x0)
at /home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/Zend/zend_compile.c:2090#2 0x081db539 in zend_class_implements (class_entry=0x82eca98,
num_interfaces=2) at
/home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/Zend/zend_API.c:1646#3 0x080f5944 in zm_startup_sqlite (type=1, module_number=4) at
/home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/ext/sqlite/sqlite.c:1024#4 0x081da4c8 in zend_register_module_ex (module=0x82e9e20) at
/home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/Zend/zend_API.c:1227#5 0x081a06b0 in php_startup_extensions (ptr=0x82a1e8c, count=152) at
/home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/main/main.c:1269#6 0x0824561b in php_startup_internal_extensions () at
main/internal_functions_cli.c:72#7 0x081a0c80 in php_module_startup (sf=0x0, additional_modules=0x0,
num_additional_modules=152) at
/home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/main/main.c:1452#8 0x0824458e in main (argc=1, argv=0xbffffac4) at
/home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/sapi/cli/php_cli.c:632--
Nick Loeve
Sputnik Agencyt: +613 953 44 333
f: +613 953 44 833
m: 0422 790 661
w: www.sputnikagency.comLevel One
31 Greeves Street
St. Kilda 3182--
PHP Internals - PHP Runtime Development Mailing List
To unsubscribe, visit:http://www.php.net/unsub.php

Offline

#2 March 30, 2005 01:12:06

Alan K.
Registered: 2009-11-02
Reputation: +  0  -
Profile   Send e-mail  

[PHP-DEV] seg fault in zend_hash (with bt)


Is this the sqlite "build it with gawk" bug?

Regards
Alan

On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 11:09 +1000, Nick Loeve wrote:
> Sorry here is the BT from GDB
>
> (gdb) run
> Starting program: /home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/sapi/cli/php
>
>
>
> Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
>
> zend_hash_merge_ex (target=0x82ecb30, source=0x98,
> pCopyConstructor=0x81d63a0 <zval_add_ref>, size=4,
> pMergeSource=0x81c8510 <do_inherit_constant_check>,
> pParam=0x0) at
> /home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/Zend/zend_hash.c:818
> 818 p = source->pListHead;
> (gdb) bt
> #0 zend_hash_merge_ex (target=0x82ecb30, source=0x98,
> pCopyConstructor=0x81d63a0 <zval_add_ref>, size=4,
> pMergeSource=0x81c8510 <do_inherit_constant_check>, pParam=0x0) at
> /home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/Zend/zend_hash.c:818
> #1 0x081c85c9 in zend_do_implement_interface (ce=0x82eca98, iface=0x0)
> at /home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/Zend/zend_compile.c:2090
> #2 0x081db539 in zend_class_implements (class_entry=0x82eca98,
> num_interfaces=2) at
> /home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/Zend/zend_API.c:1646
> #3 0x080f5944 in zm_startup_sqlite (type=1, module_number=4) at
> /home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/ext/sqlite/sqlite.c:1024
> #4 0x081da4c8 in zend_register_module_ex (module=0x82e9e20) at
> /home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/Zend/zend_API.c:1227
> #5 0x081a06b0 in php_startup_extensions (ptr=0x82a1e8c, count=152) at
> /home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/main/main.c:1269
> #6 0x0824561b in php_startup_internal_extensions () at
> main/internal_functions_cli.c:72
> #7 0x081a0c80 in php_module_startup (sf=0x0, additional_modules=0x0,
> num_additional_modules=152) at
> /home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/main/main.c:1452
> #8 0x0824458e in main (argc=1, argv=0xbffffac4) at
> /home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/sapi/cli/php_cli.c:632
>
> --
> Nick Loeve
> Sputnik Agency
>
> t: +613 953 44 333
> f: +613 953 44 833
> m: 0422 790 661
> w: www.sputnikagency.com
>
> Level One
> 31 Greeves Street
> St. Kilda 3182
>
--
Alan Knowles <>

--
PHP Internals - PHP Runtime Development Mailing List
To unsubscribe, visit:http://www.php.net/unsub.php

Offline

#3 March 30, 2005 01:45:24

Nick L.
Registered: 2009-11-02
Reputation: +  0  -
Profile   Send e-mail  

[PHP-DEV] seg fault in zend_hash (with bt)


Looks like the one. ThanksAlan Knowles wrote:Is this the sqlite "build it with gawk" bug?Regards
AlanOn Wed, 2005-03-30 at 11:09 +1000, Nick Loeve wrote:Sorry here is the BT from GDB(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/sapi/cli/php

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.zend_hash_merge_ex (target=0x82ecb30, source=0x98,
pCopyConstructor=0x81d63a0 <zval_add_ref>, size=4,
pMergeSource=0x81c8510 <do_inherit_constant_check>,pParam=0x0) at
/home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/Zend/zend_hash.c:818818 p = source->pListHead;(gdb) bt#0 zend_hash_merge_ex (target=0x82ecb30, source=0x98,
pCopyConstructor=0x81d63a0 <zval_add_ref>, size=4,pMergeSource=0x81c8510 <do_inherit_constant_check>, pParam=0x0) at
/home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/Zend/zend_hash.c:818#1 0x081c85c9 in zend_do_implement_interface (ce=0x82eca98, iface=0x0)
at /home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/Zend/zend_compile.c:2090#2 0x081db539 in zend_class_implements (class_entry=0x82eca98,
num_interfaces=2) at
/home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/Zend/zend_API.c:1646#3 0x080f5944 in zm_startup_sqlite (type=1, module_number=4) at
/home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/ext/sqlite/sqlite.c:1024#4 0x081da4c8 in zend_register_module_ex (module=0x82e9e20) at
/home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/Zend/zend_API.c:1227#5 0x081a06b0 in php_startup_extensions (ptr=0x82a1e8c, count=152) at
/home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/main/main.c:1269#6 0x0824561b in php_startup_internal_extensions () at
main/internal_functions_cli.c:72#7 0x081a0c80 in php_module_startup (sf=0x0, additional_modules=0x0,
num_additional_modules=152) at
/home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/main/main.c:1452#8 0x0824458e in main (argc=1, argv=0xbffffac4) at
/home/nick/Desktop/build-src/php-src/sapi/cli/php_cli.c:632--
Nick Loeve
Sputnik Agencyt: +613 953 44 333
f: +613 953 44 833
m: 0422 790 661
w: www.sputnikagency.comLevel One
31 Greeves Street
St. Kilda 3182--
Nick Loeve
Sputnik Agencyt: +613 953 44 333
f: +613 953 44 833
m: 0422 790 661
w: www.sputnikagency.comLevel One
31 Greeves Street
St. Kilda 3182--
PHP Internals - PHP Runtime Development Mailing List
To unsubscribe, visit:http://www.php.net/unsub.php

Offline

#4 Nov. 28, 2017 20:17:42

Steklobanki-Ger
Registered: 2017-05-13
Posts: 3
Reputation: +  0  -
Profile   Send e-mail  

[PHP-DEV] seg fault in zend_hash (with bt)

This post is being moderated

Offline

  • Root
  • » PHP
  • » [PHP-DEV] seg fault in zend_hash (with bt) [RSS Feed]

Board footer

Moderator control

Enjoy the 15th of December
PoweredBy

The Forums are managed by develissimo stuff members, if you find any issues or misplaced content please help us to fix it. Thank you! Tell us via Contact Options
Leave a Message
Welcome to Develissimo Live Support