1. ACCEPTANCE AND CANCELLATION OF ORDERSIf you want to withdraw an order/cancel an order please do it as fast as possible by contacting us via the option Contact Us in develissimo/online-store. At cancelation submit your ordering number! If the order has left our house with postal service the shipment has to be paid by Customer to Develissimo.
1.1. RETURN ORDERSCustomer must notify Develissimo within 60 days from date of shipment of any defective product. Returns are accepted when done within 20 days of the shipping date. Return freight charges must be prepaid by customer. Contact us at Develissimo sales for Return Information such as address and best practice returning. Please return in original packaging. Electrostatic discharge sensitive devices should be handled with precaution.
2. PRICESThe store reflects the latest pricing information. The amount to pay is calculated and shown at ordering checkout. Tax is calculated on product price summary. There will be different shipping methods with the one to choose which fits best customer's desire. The customer will pay product order, tax and shipping, if not stated out in another way by Develissimo.
3. PAYMENTAll payments must be made in the currency billed on the original invoice. Money transactions are done securely via “PayPal”. A lot of people trust paypal (so do we) and the advantage to our customers is, you do not have to give critical data such as credit card information directly to us at develissimo. PayPal protects your financial info and purchases from checkout to delivery. Customer agrees to pay the entire amount of each invoice (inclusive tax and shipping). If Customer fails to make payment the ordering will not be shipped.
4. SALES TAXTax is calculated on product order only NOT on shipping costs.
4.2 SALES TAX - Company VAT CheckoutCompanies located in Europe but not in Austria, are able to provide VAT number and Company-Data in /account/details/ or during checkout. If done, no VAT 20% sales tax will be added to total sum. Develissimo is committed to check the provided VAT and company data.
6. WARRANTYDevelissimo transfers warranties from the manufacturer of Products to the Customer. More details on warranty can be found here: warranty
7. RoHS COMPLIANCE AND LEAD-FREE POLICYProducts will be marked as RoHS Compliant or Lead Free, if the requirements are met. Develissimo is doing testing on some products. Develissimo will provide information on all conscience.
8. PRODUCT COUNTRY OF ORIGINProducts will be marked with country of origin. Develissimo will provide information on all conscience.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITIESIN NO EVENT SHALL Develissimo BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE including, but not limited to, damages resulting from loss of profit or revenue, recall costs, claims for service interruptions or failure to supply downtime, testing, installation or removal costs, costs of substitute products, property damage, personal injury, death or legal expenses. Customer's recovery from Develissimo for any claim shall not exceed the purchase price paid by Customer for the goods, irrespective of the nature of the claim, whether in warrant, contract or otherwise. CUSTOMER SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD Develissimo HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS BROUGHT BY ANY PARTY REGARDING PRODUCTS SUPPLIED BY Develissimo AND INCORPORATED INTO THE CUSTOMER'S PRODUCT.
9. PRODUCT SAFETY NOTICE AND RESTRICTIONSProducts we offer are intended for commercial and professional use only. Customers profession is applicable to the use of products offered by Develissimo. Customer acknowledges that the use of ordered products or sale is at Customer's sole risk. Customers agree that Develissimo and the manufacturer of the Products are not liable, in whole or in part, for any claim or damage arising from product use.
10. DEVELISSIMO STATEMENTS AND ADVICEStatements and advice given by Develissimo to its members or guest customers are given to support and help but the last liability in the correct use is at the executor, the Customer.
13. DELIVERY DELAYSDevelissimo is not liable for delivery delays, if they occur during shipping-stage.
14. EXPORT CONTROLCustomer acknowledges that it will not export any products to any country to which export or transmission is restricted or prohibited. Customer acknowledges its responsibility to obtain any license to export, re-export or import as may be required.
The Develissimo - Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in Austria and the applicable laws of the European Union.